As a Backend developer you will be work on the end-to-end delivery of new products and the enhancement of existing services; you’ll be working on API and backend development using Python and/or Go.
This Backend developer role presents an excellent opportunity to make a real difference in a small but growing company. You’ll gain exposure to a range of software and hardware products, working with a team of technologists in a collaborative environment. For senior developers the position offers an excellent opportunity for personal growth and responsibility from day one. Junior developers will be guided by experienced colleagues to help them leverage their full potential.
Company and Product
We are an enterprise backed start up based in Potsdam set at revolutionising the way aircrafts are managed and monitored. Our software targets cutting-edge technology in the aerospace and transportation sector rethinking how software is developed and deployed in the aerospace sector. We use Kanban to maximize our productivity while minimizing management overhead.
- Demonstrated Backend development experience preferably with Python or Go.
- Experience with writing and consuming REST APIs
- Knowledge of message queues and IPC
- Experience with Docker or alternative container solutions are a plus.
- Good database and SQL knowledge, preferably PostgreSQL.
- Working knowledge of Linux, git, CI/CD and ticket systems
- Working knowledge of cloud services like AWS and openStack
- knowledge of testing frameworks and approaches
- Passion for high quality software and an interest in modern / emerging technologies
- Motivated and self-managing with excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of German would be nice, but is purely optional.
Perks of working for PaxLife
- young welcoming team with flat hierarchies
- competitive salary
- 30 days of holidays
- home office and flexible working hours
- free drinks
- a nice Villa close to the lake (Heiliger See)
- Mario Cart tournaments on the company’s Switch Console
If you are interested in joining our team, send your full application including your CV to email@example.com.