As a Front Developer, you will be responsible for developing web applications for our cloud based avionics platform. You will be working in close cooperation with our backend team and will help design and implement our platforms look and feel.
This front end developer role presents an excellent opportunity to make a real difference in a small but growing company. You’ll gain exposure to a range of software and hardware products, working with a team of technologists in a collaborative environment. For senior developers the position offers an excellent opportunity for personal growth and responsibility from day one. Junior developers will be guided by experienced colleagues to help them leverage their full potential.
Company and Product
We are an enterprise backed start up based in Potsdam set at revolutionising the way aircrafts are managed and monitored. Our software targets cutting-edge technology in the aerospace and transportation sector rethinking how software is developed and deployed in the aerospace sector. We use Kanban to maximize our productivity while minimizing management overhead.
- Demonstrated experience with developing web applications using modern framework(s).
- A solid understanding of the architecture of web apps, SPAs in particular
- Experience with React JS
- Experience with UI/UX design is a plus
- Familiarity with git, docker and CI/CD workflows
- Experience with message queues and websockets
- Experience with front end testing (unit, integration, smoke testing)
- Native Mobile Development experience is a plus (iOS and/or Android)
- Passion for high quality software and an interest in modern / emerging technologies
- Motivated and self-managing with excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of German would be nice, but is purely optional.
Perks of working for PaxLife
- young welcoming team with flat hierarchies
- competitive salary
- 30 days of holidays
- home office and flexible working hours
- free drinks
- a nice Villa close to the lake (Heiliger See)
- MarioKart tournaments on the company’s Switch Console
If you are interested in joining our team, send your full application including your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.